Become an Atlantic Chapter Member!
The membership year is July 1 to June 30.
Sustaining membership: $25.00
Regular membership: $12.00
Student/Retired membership: $7.00
All dues are collected through the Music Library Association website. Below are instructions.
Note: you will need your MLA site login! If you belong to a chapter only, and you are a first-time user of this payment site, you will be asked to create a free user profile. (You are not joining the national MLA when you do this.) If you are a national MLA member, a chapter-only member who has used this site, or a past MLA/MOUG conference attendee, then you already have a profile with a login/password. You will be prompted to sign in when you click below. (Please do not start a second user profile!)
Instructions for Those Who Have an MLA Site Profile
(for MLA members and chapter-only members who previously created logins)
You have two options. (Either way, you will be asked to log into your existing user profile first. Please do not create a new profile!)
- Pay for MLA and Atlantic Chapter memberships in one transaction. (You can also renew a chapter-only membership here. Just select MLA “non-member,” plus the chapter.)
- Pay for an Atlantic Chapter membership separately from your national MLA membership, or without any national membership).
Are you a First-Time User of This System who wants to become a Chapter-Only Member?
- Go to the MLA site and click Join.
- On the Join page, select Chapter Member Only (near the bottom of the page), then click Continue. (If you wish to join as a national member, click another category instead, and later you will be given the option to also select a chapter.)
- On the next few pages (scrolling down, and clicking Continue as needed), create a username, select your desired chapter membership, and finish your user profile. Remember the login for future use.
- On the final page, confirm membership type, rate, add any donations, select a chapter (if you were joining at the national level), finish payment information, and Submit.
This will set up your user profile AND it will enroll you as a chapter member. Next year, you’ll follow the Instructions for Those Who Have an MLA Site Profile.
Membership inquiries may be sent to: